Manual collection is useful when you wish to perform collection from their customers upon demand. Manual collection is generated on a specific date.
To generate a manual collection:
Click on the main menu.
Select “Collections” - “View Enrolments”.
Tick on the checkbox beside the mandate(s) you wish to include in your collection.
Click Generate Collection at the top left corner of the page.
In the Generate Collections user box:
- Click the calendar icon to set the collection date.
- Tick on the first checkbox to Send Reminder to Customers.
- Tick on the second checkbox to Upload to Bank Server.
- Tick on the third checkbox to Download Generated File as Excel.
- Click Generate to perform the payment collection.
If you would like to put the collection on hold, you could generate the Collection Files without uploading to the bank server. When you want to manually upload them, click the main menu icon and select View Collections. Click the three-dot icon beside collections that are Pending to Transfer and select Transfer to Bank.